I must take issue with this pervasive notion that what hurts us does us damage. That it leaves us needing to be fixed. Because that’s all it is, and all that it is - an idea around which to organize raw meaning. But not reality, until we embrace and absorb it as part of our everything.
- the-ravens-song likes this
- soulbites likes this
- dareenandreu likes this
- umustcreate likes this
- mikefrawley likes this
- uutpoetry likes this
- trixclibrarian reblogged this from trixclibrarian
- darkhorsepoet said: And the title is off the damn hook.
- darkhorsepoet likes this
- pedanticpersiflage likes this
- poemsmistakenforsongs said: The rhymes…oh dear jesus. This is amazing.
- poemsmistakenforsongs likes this
- quirkytidbits likes this
- cordx likes this
- curious-stars likes this
- marcbyth likes this
- thebootydontlie reblogged this from trixclibrarian and added:
- thebootydontlie said: i needed this so much
- thebootydontlie likes this
- six-little-milkteeth likes this
- trixclibrarian posted this